Polish thank you note
Dear Linguaphiles,
could some kind Polish speaker please help me translate this note to my neighbor? He let me use his phone even though he had no idea what I was trying to tell him, and I want to explain and thank him properly.
Thank you very much for your help!
Dear neighbor,
thank you for letting me use your phone! I locked myself out of my apartment and had to call the locksmith to open my door.
I apologize for the disturbance, and thank you again!
rheasilvia
(1st floor)
could some kind Polish speaker please help me translate this note to my neighbor? He let me use his phone even though he had no idea what I was trying to tell him, and I want to explain and thank him properly.
Thank you very much for your help!
Dear neighbor,
thank you for letting me use your phone! I locked myself out of my apartment and had to call the locksmith to open my door.
I apologize for the disturbance, and thank you again!
rheasilvia
(1st floor)
