I'm giving myself my own 'Japanese homework' to make sure I understand some concepts or phrases.
If anyone could read / correct, I'd appreciate it =) Thank you!
1. I want to say: because it is too late, I cannot drink coffee now.
Ima, osoi node? or Ima osoi Kara? Watashi wa kohi o nomu koto wa, dekimasen.
2. As for the matter - I heard this phrase is kind of a set 'no ken desu ka' but not sure how to use it..
3. I don't like to eat a lot of dairy: Watashi wa nyu seihin o takusan taberu koto ga, suki dewa arimasen.
4. Someone told me it will maybe rain tomorrow. I don't understand the grammar part of this: 'shirenai'
Dare ga watashi ni, itta ashita wa, ame ga furu kamo shirenai. What is the kamo shirenai?
5. Is there a difference between the two verbs 'neru' and 'nemeru' for 'to sleep'?
6. I'm trying to learn Japanese.
Watashi wa, nihongo o benkyou shiyou, to shite imasu.
7. I try to study a little bit every day.
Watashi wa, mainichi sukoshi zutsu benkyou shite mimasu.
8. There seem to be many ways to say 'to have' how do you know which verb to use in such context?
- motte imasu
- katte imasu
Domo arigato gozaimasu!