Job term.
Hello!
I need some help! I applied for a job a week ago. In the ad, the term "Status: Full-time/Regular" was written. I thought it was a kind of open-ended contract, but during the job interview today, the recruiter told me it was a 10-month contract only. Did I get the term wrong? Could someone please explain to me what it really means? I'm a little bit lost and I couldn't find anything relevant when I Googled it :(
Thanks in advance!
I need some help! I applied for a job a week ago. In the ad, the term "Status: Full-time/Regular" was written. I thought it was a kind of open-ended contract, but during the job interview today, the recruiter told me it was a 10-month contract only. Did I get the term wrong? Could someone please explain to me what it really means? I'm a little bit lost and I couldn't find anything relevant when I Googled it :(
Thanks in advance!
