German Podcasts
Could somebody recommend me a podcast for learning German?
Requirements:
1. Base language: English
2. German Level: Elementary, Intermediate
3. Preferably, it should contain some amount of humor.
4. Preferably, it should already contain a large amount of archived lessons so that one could listen more than one podcast a day.
The ideal prototype is SpanishPod (http://spanishpod.com), I really love it. So basically I want the same podcast, but for German learners :)
Of course I googled for Deutsch podcasts and found many of them. I tried at least a dozen, but I couldn't find anything decent. So I'd appreciate your recommendations, thanks in advance!
Oh yeah, if you know great podcasts for learning other languages - not necessarily German - feel free to share.
Requirements:
1. Base language: English
2. German Level: Elementary, Intermediate
3. Preferably, it should contain some amount of humor.
4. Preferably, it should already contain a large amount of archived lessons so that one could listen more than one podcast a day.
The ideal prototype is SpanishPod (http://spanishpod.com), I really love it. So basically I want the same podcast, but for German learners :)
Of course I googled for Deutsch podcasts and found many of them. I tried at least a dozen, but I couldn't find anything decent. So I'd appreciate your recommendations, thanks in advance!
Oh yeah, if you know great podcasts for learning other languages - not necessarily German - feel free to share.
