Help with German

I have my German oral exam next week. It's mainly about six themes and the teacher gave us audio files with transcriptions to help us prepare the exam. However, the transcription for one of the themes is missing. I have tried to listen to the file at least 30 times, but I can only understand maybe half of it. Partly because my German is bad, and partly because the quality of the audio isn't perfect (at least I hope it's also because of that).

I am not asking for a complete transcription (it's 15 minutes long!), but if anyone could give me a list of key sentences and key words, it would be great. By key sentences/words, I mean, for example:
- das Kaufhaus;
- das Schuhgeschäft;
- Etwas im Supermarkt einkaufen.

I have to be able to talk about the theme.

The file is here: Private server or Megaupload. (.wma, 15MB)

Thank you very much in advance for any help.