Mande peoples
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone could direct me to information regarding the Mande languages? Wikipedia really isn't too informative. The most information I've gotten was from the intro of Dr. David Conrad's edition of Sunjata. I tried to email him at the University it says he's a professor at on the back of the book, but of course he's retired. I also tried getting him through the Mande Association website, since he's the founder, but he's retired there too.
So. Anyone have any good sources? I do have Bambara and Mandinka dictionaries and grammar mini-manuals from the Peace Corps website, but that about it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I was wondering if anyone could direct me to information regarding the Mande languages? Wikipedia really isn't too informative. The most information I've gotten was from the intro of Dr. David Conrad's edition of Sunjata. I tried to email him at the University it says he's a professor at on the back of the book, but of course he's retired. I also tried getting him through the Mande Association website, since he's the founder, but he's retired there too.
So. Anyone have any good sources? I do have Bambara and Mandinka dictionaries and grammar mini-manuals from the Peace Corps website, but that about it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
