Sometimes there are different ways of saying the same thing. Which of the following sentences would you say and which would you not say (you can choose more than one):
1. That problem is different than the one I’m talking about.
2. That problem is different from the one I’m talking about.
3. That problem is different to the one I’m talking about.
Which one of the following do you think you say (you can choose both):
1. Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
2. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
EDIT: For the second question, I know the official title of the movie is 'Dwarfs' but what I think the question's getting at is whether you realize it with an /f/ or a /v/.
GOT ENOUGH ANSWERS, THANKS EVERYONE!