Apple vs Google
Sorry, I've been still reading the same article about Apple vs Google that I've posted a week ago.
This part is the most difficult paragraph to comprehend.
Until now, Google and Apple resolved conflict by having Schmidt recuse himself from discussions about the Android operating system as a competitor to the iPhone.
But give how central the mobile Web is to the computer industry's ambitions for selling hardware, software, content, and ads on a new class of pocketable devices, the tensions between the companies in this area couldn't be swept under the rug simply by having Schmidts step out for coffee.
The last line, 'step out for coffee' is something implies his withdrawal that is as easy as to let him drink a coffee? Please someone help me with writing it in easier sentence. I appreciate you in advance!
*I've insert the italic part later.
This part is the most difficult paragraph to comprehend.
Until now, Google and Apple resolved conflict by having Schmidt recuse himself from discussions about the Android operating system as a competitor to the iPhone.
But give how central the mobile Web is to the computer industry's ambitions for selling hardware, software, content, and ads on a new class of pocketable devices, the tensions between the companies in this area couldn't be swept under the rug simply by having Schmidts step out for coffee.
The last line, 'step out for coffee' is something implies his withdrawal that is as easy as to let him drink a coffee? Please someone help me with writing it in easier sentence. I appreciate you in advance!
*I've insert the italic part later.
