- Elma kırmızıdır - The apple is red.
- Bu onun elmadır - This is his apple.
- Biz ona elma veriz - We give him the apple
- O ona verir - He gives him it.
- Ben elma yeyim - I eat the apple.
- Türkçe konuşuyorum - I speak Turkish.
Some Turkish Sentences
“Language is almost the only window available to us into an unfamiliar world, <...> an opportunity to live several lives at once, moving from…
It is not enough to read French correctly. It is not enough to literally understand what is written. You also need to be French in order to…