- Elma kırmızıdır - The apple is red.
- Bu onun elmadır - This is his apple.
- Biz ona elma veriz - We give him the apple
- O ona verir - He gives him it.
- Ben elma yeyim - I eat the apple.
- Türkçe konuşuyorum - I speak Turkish.
Some Turkish Sentences
The English word climax has two seemingly incompatible meanings of "climax" and "orgasm". Yet, we should not forget that the word has not only a…
The Oxford Etymologic Dictionary (OED) considers Ego / I as if it were a self-standing word developed within the Germanic and 'Indo-European'…
This is what happens when people randomly decide pronunciation. Plough is more commonly spelled plow now. There is a great video by Langfocus that…