Which words in your language do you have for
- a bribe payed to a train's conductor to travel long distance without a ticket in a luggage compartment?
- a bribe payed to a policeman so he will not give a speeding ticket?
- a bribe payed by bottles of vodka instead of cash?
- a bribe payed to a police inspector to give a local registration which is necessary to find a job?
- a bribe payed to the university admission commission so your daughter will get good marks and will be admitted to the university?
- a small bribe payed to the medical doctor so he will provide you a good service instead of "a standard one"?