So, because several advanced English learners I know have called B.S. on me and I am now fraught with uncertainty, I would like to ask you:
- Is it possible to go to the bathroom in the woods where there is no toilet to be found?
- Can you go to bed when you've already been lying in bed and talking with a friend for the past hour?
- How old are you and where are you from?
- Yes, it is a euphemistic way of saying "to relieve oneself" (another euphemism, oops).
- Yes, "to go to bed" means to fall asleep, or at least to try to.
- 24, northern Virginia, USA, now living in Germany.