A Ferocious Urban Panther (poeticalpanther) wrote in linguaphiles,
A Ferocious Urban Panther

  • Mood:

Belgian income tax form help

Good morning, I'm working on translating a Belgian tax form from French to English.

I'm a bit stumped by an abbreviation here, and I'm wondering if anyone can suggest what the abbreviation might stand for (text in bold is the problem):

1. Propre habitation (ou partie de celle-ci) que vous occupez
personnellement ou que vous n'occupez pas personnellement
pour des raisons professionnelles ou sociales :
▲ Attention : ne complétez cette rubrique que dans les circonstances
précisées dans la brochure explicative (voir “Remarque importante”
dans les explications relatives à cette rubrique) !
a) RC soumis au précompte immobilier :
b) RC non soumis au précompte immobilier :

c) Nombre maximum d’enfants qui étaient à votre charge
au 1er janvier d’une année antérieure quelconque et qui
occupaient avec vous cette habitation :

Can anyone suggest what "RC" might mean in this context (in French is fine, or English if you prefer)? As this is the "Real Assets" section of the form, I'm guessing it means something along the lines of "real assets" or "real estate", but I'd like to be certain - is it maybe "principal residence" or something?
Tags: french

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded