This survey is directed at people who feel they have a good proficiency in at least 2 languages. The focus is bilingualism, but multilinguals are by no means excluded.
1. If you are bilingual from childhood, what languages do you speak, and to what degree of fluency?
2. If you are bilingual from adulthood, what languages do you speak, and to what degree of fluency?
3. What methods did you use to learn another language in adulthood?
4. How often do you use each language?
5. Which language do you tend to think in?
6. Which language to you more often gravitate towards?
7. Do you consider your bilingualism a talent that you possess?
8. Do you believe certain people have an easier time learning other languages?
9. Do you believe that certain people cannot learn other languages?
Thank you for helping out! I'm looking forward to seeing what your opinions are. :)