Catamighty (champagnesheik) wrote in linguaphiles,

  • Music:

Study of Handshakes

Hey linguaphiles,

My roommate and I were trying to figure out whether there is a "technical" word in English for the study of handshakes (or more generally, the study of body language). You know, like the body language analyses they do on news shows. I haven't been able to find one with my Google-fu, but I feel like one must exist. Does anyone here have any insight? Something similar to ch(e)irology, maybe?


Tags: words

  • Website section title

    Hello friendly linguaphiles! I'm trying to come up with a title for a website section. The section will list some of the work that an artist was…

  • Describe Her

    Hello peeps, I hope you can help me with a little thing... it's for a fantasy thriller I'm currently working on, set in modern day (post-2010), where…

  • Another one for native german speakers

    I'm trying to get hold of one of these. It's a vintage first aid bag from the Swiss Army. The site where I originally saw it has sold out,…

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded