sarah hannah (caramelsapphire) wrote in linguaphiles,
sarah hannah

This has been bothering me for some time. I speak Spanish somewhat fluently, and I live near the Mexican border, so my language is peppered with more Mexican slang and grammar than Spanish. In college, I'm studying creative writing and music. Obviously I know the term for "music" in Spanish. But I can never figure out what term I should use for "creative writing." "Escrito creativo" or something like that just seems odd. What would I call it if I were studying it in a Mexican university?

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded