Hey linguaphiles,
I've a favor to ask. I'm from the States, and I'll be studying abroad in France next year. I just got a letter back from the dormitory company, and although I can generally understand it, I want to make sure that I send them the correct amount of money. I've already paid a deposit, and I'm not completely sure how much money I'm supposed to send them along with my reply. It's the very last sentence I'm having trouble with-- should I pay 627 euros? What are the "caution" and "cotisations" about?
Thanks for your help!
Afin de confirmer cette réservation, nous vous remercions de bien vouloir
nous retourner le coupon ci-joint:
- Par retour de mail : anlemaitre@nordnet.fr
- Par fax : 03.28.52.42.80
- Par courrier à l'AEU - 47 Boulevard Vauban - 59000 Lille
accompagné de votre paiement ou d'une attestation de virement bancaire pour
le 20 Juin 2008.
Dés reception, nous vous enverrons la procédure d'arrivée.
Cordialement
Service Logement AEU
---------------------------------------- ------------------------------------
--------------------------------
NOM :
PRENOM :
ECOLE (en France):
DATE D'ARRIVEE PREVUE :
DATE DE DEPART PREVUE :
- Confirme la réservation d'une chambre à la résidence Albert Legrand
- Joins la copie de mon paiement de 627€ correspondant à:- Caution 560€
- Cotisations 67€
Signature :
I've a favor to ask. I'm from the States, and I'll be studying abroad in France next year. I just got a letter back from the dormitory company, and although I can generally understand it, I want to make sure that I send them the correct amount of money. I've already paid a deposit, and I'm not completely sure how much money I'm supposed to send them along with my reply. It's the very last sentence I'm having trouble with-- should I pay 627 euros? What are the "caution" and "cotisations" about?
Thanks for your help!
Afin de confirmer cette réservation, nous vous remercions de bien vouloir
nous retourner le coupon ci-joint:
- Par retour de mail : anlemaitre@nordnet.fr
- Par fax : 03.28.52.42.80
- Par courrier à l'AEU - 47 Boulevard Vauban - 59000 Lille
accompagné de votre paiement ou d'une attestation de virement bancaire pour
le 20 Juin 2008.
Dés reception, nous vous enverrons la procédure d'arrivée.
Cordialement
Service Logement AEU
----------------------------------------
--------------------------------
NOM :
PRENOM :
ECOLE (en France):
DATE D'ARRIVEE PREVUE :
DATE DE DEPART PREVUE :
- Confirme la réservation d'une chambre à la résidence Albert Legrand
- Joins la copie de mon paiement de 627€ correspondant à:- Caution 560€
- Cotisations 67€
Signature :
