French slang
I'm studying abroad in France and I have a few questions about various words/expressions I've heard...or misheard. I've put what I think each means next to each phrase, correct them if they're wrong. Also, please share more cool/amusing French slang expressions if you know any!
quoi d'neuf? - what's up? (or is it more literal, as in what's new?)
bilute - Chtis expression meaning friend, literally means 'dick'
ça me dit/ça vous dit? - I want to/I like it/do you want to?
faire l'aquarium - hotbox
je plane - i'm high/flying
bovidoire - kegger/party particular to university students
Tu mmmbro? - do you wanna bang me?
Tu me falustère/filustere? - do you wanna fuck me?
chatte - pussy
_________ vagine! - something phrase meaning 'get your hands out of my purse', in which said purse is referred to as 'my vagina'...I've heard this twice.
p.s. study abroad is amazing, do it.
quoi d'neuf? - what's up? (or is it more literal, as in what's new?)
bilute - Chtis expression meaning friend, literally means 'dick'
ça me dit/ça vous dit? - I want to/I like it/do you want to?
faire l'aquarium - hotbox
je plane - i'm high/flying
bovidoire - kegger/party particular to university students
Tu mmmbro? - do you wanna bang me?
Tu me falustère/filustere? - do you wanna fuck me?
chatte - pussy
_________ vagine! - something phrase meaning 'get your hands out of my purse', in which said purse is referred to as 'my vagina'...I've heard this twice.
p.s. study abroad is amazing, do it.
