Quick translation request
After rummaging through dictionaries, websites and drawers of instructions for electrical appliances without finding a translation of "WARNING", "notice" and the appropriate measure word for "notice" into Mandarin that I'm confident is correct, I'm admitting defeat and asking here instead. I'm giving a presentation tomorrow night, and as a mild joke about my slackness with Chinese characters, I'm planning to put up a slide reading:
"WARNING: Lazy students will not be able to read this notice."
I doubt that there will be anyone who can read this in my audience, but being a slightly pedantic linguaphile, I'd still like what I put up to be correct! Could someone translate this into simplified Chinese characters for me? (ideally using Arial Unicode, so I can cut and paste it straight into my document) Thanks!
"WARNING: Lazy students will not be able to read this notice."
I doubt that there will be anyone who can read this in my audience, but being a slightly pedantic linguaphile, I'd still like what I put up to be correct! Could someone translate this into simplified Chinese characters for me? (ideally using Arial Unicode, so I can cut and paste it straight into my document) Thanks!
