On to the survey:
1. What do you call your people?
2. Where do they come from originally? Where have they lived in the past century? Where do they live now?
3. Who makes decisions in your culture (at home,in school, in the community)?
4. Who do you show respect and how do you show respect?
5. What does it mean to be successful in life and what are the signs of success?
6. Why do people work? What kinds of work should they prepare to do?
7. What is expected of children when they are young? When parents are old?
8. When should you depend on others and when should you be self-sufficient?
9. What would you wish for your children that you could not be or have?
10. What do you do when you get sick? Who do you go to for help?
11. What is special about your people? What makes them unique?
12. What body language is common to your culture but different from other cultures (e.g.: shaking hands, greetings, tapping someone on the shoulder, etc.)?
13. Other questions of your choice - qwhat have we left out that would inform this project?
Especially if you plan to allow me to use you for my project, please include your culture, gender, age, first language(s), other language(s) spoken, where you were born and/or grew up, where you currently reside, and for how long you've lived in your current country of residence.