Oh, Snap! (kutsuwamushi) wrote in linguaphiles,
Oh, Snap!

A question about Korean

Is there a word that can be used similar to the English "partner"? I'm interested in if there's a non-gender specific way to refer to one's romantic partner, even if it is a little awkward. (Like the English can be.)

Also, how could you politely refer to your same-sex partner? Of course, many people will be disgusted no matter what, but if you're speaking to a group of people who are accepting, what is the best term to use?
Tags: korean

Recent Posts from This Community

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded