Below are the correct answers and the first person who answered them. It's in the LJ-CUT for those who still want to guess.
1. Breton - daev was the first
2. Mongolian - louadasthesun
5. Okinawan - louadasthesun again!
6. Galician - oconel
7. Hawaiian - kasele
8. Finnish - leopold_paula_b
10. Chavacano (from Zamboanga) - loudasthesun again! And he knows me very well. lol
11. Modern Greek - leopold_paula_b again!
12. Afrikaans - annamaryse. Some of you guys guessed Sranan Tongo, which I never heard of before. Anyway, this clip came from a South African sitcom called 7de Laan. The two characters in the clip were black and they seemed to use more English in their clip than the white characters. I guess that's why there was confusion.
So do you guys like games like this? Let me know. I know this one was hard. I am planning a "matching" game the next time around. I'm toying around with difficulty levels.
ETA: I guess the game is over as all the mystery languages have been correctly guessed! yay!