College in Europe: The List

I've begun a project to compile resources for undergraduate studies in Europe, either in English (outside the U.K. and Ireland) or vis à vis preparatory programs offered by universities that develop the necessary language skills for undergraduate studies in a language other than English.

I'm off to a fairly good start with 17 different options at the moment, most of the preparatory programs I've uncovered are for less commonly learned languages (Swedish, Dutch, Czech...), however I just added the "Année Préparatoire" for intermediate speakers of French at the Université de Lausanne in Switzerland to the list; the first program I've discovered for a major European language.

Anyway, I was hoping to utilize the collective language skills of this group for help with Spain, France and Germany. Most of the university websites I've looked at in those countries have only a meager section in English and therefore I don't have the capacity to do research to find out whether they offer any means for foreign students to learn French, Spanish, or German to study at the respective university.

So if you're feeling bored and would like to contribute by reviewing university websites:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_universities_in_Germany
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colleges_and_universities_in_France
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_universities_in_Spain

The project I'm referring to (http://ein-wunderkind.livejournal.com/2176.html) is available on my livejournal and when it's closer to completion, I'll transfer it to a website.

Thanks!