Onto the questions:
(1) I saw Paris Je T'aime, and without spoiling any of it, there is one scene where a man is telling his mistress to forget him, essentially breaking up with her. They show the text message and it said "d'oublie moi" I believe. Now, if i was to say a command, I would have thought to say "oublie de moi"...when you are saying something like "forget about..." etc, do you move the "de" to the front of the command? Also...I was watching "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" in French dub, and there is a scene where one character is telling another guy to back off, and says "d'avance pas" why is the "de" in front again? Whats more frustrating, is that the sub-title said "Recule!" Any help would be awesome.
(2) Can anyone please explain when to use the following words in speech: ce, ceci, celui-ici, cela, celle, celui etc. etc. I know there is a word for them, and i remember learning them...but...somehow I seemed to have forgotten how/when to use them. In fact, I do use these words in speech but I feel like I am always using them incorrectly.
(3) I had an example of this, but I cant find it...what does one use "aussi bien"?
(4) How does one say, "Calling all Francophones!", what is the word for when the verb takes that form
(5) From what I remember, I thought "en fait" was the equivalent of "actually", but I hear a lot of french speakers saying "au fait", what is the difference, when does one use "au fait"
Thanks! Sorry if these questions are inane and whiney, I really appreciate all your help with this beautiful amazing language :)