Greek diacrytics
A little help with Modern Greek wanted :)
I've got an album by Greek rock band Διάφανα Κρίνα (mp3-files). I also found a tracklist of the album. Here it is:
1 Τρεμπλινκα
2 Θα 'θελα να 'μουν εσυ
3 Η καρδια κυνηγαει μοναχη
4 Στη ραχη του διαβολου
5 Νοτια του ανυπαρκτου βορρα
6 Βρεθηκα σ' ενα πολεμο
7 Μαμμουθ
8 Μπλε ιγκουανα
9 Κουσκο
10 Παρισι
11 Ενα λεπτο κι ειναι αυριο
It looks odd, however, that there isn't a single accent above a single vowel (as is common with Greek spelling).
Could please anybody provide diacrytics (you see, I'm a bit crazy about correct spelling of ID3-tags :-) )?
I've got an album by Greek rock band Διάφανα Κρίνα (mp3-files). I also found a tracklist of the album. Here it is:
1 Τρεμπλινκα
2 Θα 'θελα να 'μουν εσυ
3 Η καρδια κυνηγαει μοναχη
4 Στη ραχη του διαβολου
5 Νοτια του ανυπαρκτου βορρα
6 Βρεθηκα σ' ενα πολεμο
7 Μαμμουθ
8 Μπλε ιγκουανα
9 Κουσκο
10 Παρισι
11 Ενα λεπτο κι ειναι αυριο
It looks odd, however, that there isn't a single accent above a single vowel (as is common with Greek spelling).
Could please anybody provide diacrytics (you see, I'm a bit crazy about correct spelling of ID3-tags :-) )?
