fourseat wrote in linguaphiles ...killed the cat massachusetts

Listens: hummingbird -- dengue fever

translation -- Slavic spam... JUST KIDDING, no translation needed

an edit (thanks for such quick responses, by the way) -- I do NOT need to know what this post says. co_lum_bus's summary is fine. I also learned that the spammer created ten or fifteen usernames and hit dozens of journals last night, and each username has been reported and banned. He/she was trolling the LJs of Jews. Classy.


Hey guys! I'm ridiculously curious as to what this says, and what language it's in. It was part of a spam comment to my LJ. the user was suspended within six hours of posting it. Apart from what I've shared, there's a lot of writing in English that talks about a "white pride" community. I know the alphabet is Cyrillic, but babelfish gave me a pretty ridiculous job when I asked for Russian-to-English so I'm wondering if it's a related language. I'd LOVE to know what this random person was ranting about.


familija пейсатое быдло. Ебануться! Кто просил рассказать о том, как эта забитая скотина носит с собой маленькую баночку, в которую схаркивает сопли? кривойоблай миша синицын, еще одно старое хайло, которое подглядывает за мужчинами в общественных туалетах, рассказал мне, что этот ссучий холоп передвигается исключительно на костылях. Как, вы не знали, что imja деревенская собака!?

Thanks for indulging my curiosity!