1. what's 9/11 in french? the terrorist attacks, i mean.
2. what's 911 in french, as in the emergency number? (i live in canada.)
3. when giving my phone number, should i say each number individually? in english i might say "seven sixty". in french, would it always be "sept six zero"?
4. for room and address numbers: are they always read as full numbers? in english i'd say room one-twelve, or one-twelve crescent street, but in french it's been cent-douze whenever i've heard it.
5. is cent-douze hyphenated? it's 'la salle cent-douze', right? i'm not an aural learner at all if you couldn't tell... =D
6. i recently found out you don't pronounce the Q in, for example, "cinq semaines". does the pronunciation of any other numbers change when describing quantity?