The Tick (shanrina) wrote in linguaphiles,

"Le Bouletier" in French?

So I turned the French subtitles on my Arrested Development DVDs, and I noticed that the Cornballer (similar to a deep-fryer) is translated as "le bouletier." I can't find it in any of my dictionaries, so I have to ask: what does it mean?
Tags: french
  • Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded